blabla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

blabla

vracen je stari forum i promenjena je adresa www.rbdworld.forumotion.com

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ТражиТражи  Latest imagesLatest images  Региструј сеРегиструј се  Приступи  Videos  

Poncho has plans with Martha Higareda

Go down 
5 posters
АуторПорука
Ana
Admin
Ana

Број порука : 391
Registration date : 09.06.2008

Poncho has plans with Martha Higareda Empty
ПорукаНаслов: Poncho has plans with Martha Higareda   Poncho has plans with Martha Higareda EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 11:27 am

MEXICO - " By far trabajo" , thus he is as is sexi rebellious Alfonso Herrera at the moment, who Pisa Mexican ground and hardly begins to work in its multiple commitments, one of them and most important it is his union in society with Martha Higareda. The action does not change it by anything The cinema is its passion, music its life, but to produce would be the greatest dream of Herrera, reason why shortly it could shout to four winds the plans that are also engaged in hand next to the actress Martha Higareda. During the cocktail of launching of the video of Reconciled work Q, the actor it indicated on the matter: " I have been proposals, nevertheless, would not like to speak of them until algo" takes shape;. Although Poncho did not want to give more details on the matter, yes let glimpse that it will work next to sexi dark-skinned. In as much, it indicated that to work in diverse projects he is exhausting, but it does with pleasure. " It is difficult, but it is surpassed. I can say that rest yes, I reach to sleep eight hours daily, clearly, within which she can. Sometimes I sleep three in the airplane, two in hotel and one in the truck, but descanso" , it detailed. As far as the possibility of carrying out a melodrama, it does not see it to Alfonso difficult, because the commitment that it has with RBD prevents it, but is closed either to the idea, because if arrives at its hands a libreto to him that he considers intelligent and he will make interesting it. Regarding to make of side the small screen it indicated: " I do not have those ideas and I would not like to stereotype that side, my beginnings were the action, is something that gets passionate to me and I cannot deny it, but I can say that I like much the group and I thank for everything what she has given me and to me continues leaving, therefore, the fact to be combining these projects is something very interesting and enriquecedor" , it finalized.
Назад на врх Go down
Natasa
Admin
Natasa

Број порука : 541
Registration date : 13.05.2008

ПорукаНаслов: Re: Poncho has plans with Martha Higareda   Poncho has plans with Martha Higareda EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 11:28 am

Pa nismo englezi
Mogao bi neko da prevede
Sta mi znaci na engleskom
Назад на врх Go down
https://rebelde-forum.forumsc.net
ANNIE 4EVER

ANNIE 4EVER

Број порука : 1329

ПорукаНаслов: Re: Poncho has plans with Martha Higareda   Poncho has plans with Martha Higareda EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 2:26 pm

jao i mene mrzi da citam..ae ana pls prevedi
Назад на врх Go down
Ana
Admin
Ana

ПорукаНаслов: Re: Poncho has plans with Martha Higareda   Poncho has plans with Martha Higareda EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 2:24 am

OK prevescu kasnije................
Назад на врх Go down
Natasa
Admin
Natasa

Број порука : 541

ПорукаНаслов: Re: Poncho has plans with Martha Higareda   Poncho has plans with Martha Higareda EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 4:43 am

Evo ovo je Martha Higareda
Poncho has plans with Martha Higareda Martha10
Назад на врх Go down
https://rebelde-forum.forumsc.net
Ana
Admin
Ana

ПорукаНаслов: Re: Poncho has plans with Martha Higareda   Poncho has plans with Martha Higareda EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 4:44 am

Pa sa njom je snimao onaj film............i sad ima i dalje planove za saradnju.............

U toku dana cu da vam prevedem............sad me mrzi...
Назад на врх Go down
ANNIE 4EVER

ANNIE 4EVER

ПорукаНаслов: Re: Poncho has plans with Martha Higareda   Poncho has plans with Martha Higareda EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 5:17 am

ma ok...slatka je
Назад на врх Go down
Jelena
Admin
Jelena

Број порука : 1444
Registration date : 14.05.2008

ПорукаНаслов: Re: Poncho has plans with Martha Higareda   Poncho has plans with Martha Higareda EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 6:24 am

bas je medena,mrzi me da citam txt
Назад на врх Go down
~*SoY UnA BaRkEn*~

~*SoY UnA BaRkEn*~

Број порука : 365

ПорукаНаслов: Re: Poncho has plans with Martha Higareda   Poncho has plans with Martha Higareda EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 6:52 am

mene isto mrzi....chitacu kad stawish prewod........
Назад на врх Go down
http://www.rebeldeforum.forumotion.com
ANNIE 4EVER

ANNIE 4EVER

ПорукаНаслов: Re: Poncho has plans with Martha Higareda   Poncho has plans with Martha Higareda EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 8:58 am

haahah i ja cu...
Назад на врх Go down
Jelena
Admin
Jelena

Број порука : 1444

ПорукаНаслов: Re: Poncho has plans with Martha Higareda   Poncho has plans with Martha Higareda EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 9:39 am

me too
Назад на врх Go down
Sponsored content

ПорукаНаслов: Re: Poncho has plans with Martha Higareda   Poncho has plans with Martha Higareda Empty

Назад на врх Go down

Poncho has plans with Martha Higareda
Назад на врх 
Страна 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:Не можете одговорити на теме у овом форуму
blabla :: Rebelde :: .::Nowosti::.-
Скочи на: